Then and Now
I have been pondering the past few days about how things have changed since I was little. I will be 60 this year, and the world has changed a lot in 6 decades:
1. We didn’t lock our doors at night - now we lock and double lock our doors and put guns under our pillows for protection.
2. We had 3 channels to watch - now we have more channels than we need.
3. We didn’t have open abortions back then or even talked about it. Unwed moms were sent off to “family for 9 months” and then return home like nothing was wrong. - Today we have abortion clinics open every day. Abortion is openly talked about like normal conversational.
4. Girls were girls and boys were boys - now they are being taught in school it is ok if a girl wants to be a boy or a boy wants to be a girl. Well, it’s not ok!!
5. G-D was taken out of school, prayer was abolished - now we have kids killing kids, kids bullying other kids, doing whatever they want to do without consequences for their actions.
6. I was spanked when I did something wrong, and I turned out pretty good - now if you spank your child in public or at home, DHS will be called on you, and you could lose your child.
We need G-D today more than ever. I want my grandchildren to know if they do something wrong that they will be punished for their actions. We need prayer back in schools and the board of education return to the principals and teachers.
Let the teachers teach and not be afraid of saying something wrong and be punished for it.
We need to stick up for what we believe in and stick to it. Don’t let anyone tell us anything different.
I love G-D and my country, my synagogue and my family and if you have a problem with that, too bad!!